- Web Mining for e-commerce and Information Retrieval Developed and taught offline yearly at Univ. of Memphis and Univ. of Louisville: 2001 – present, Also taught online every summer since 2006.
- Combinatorial Optimization Developed and taught yearly at Univ. of Louisville: 2005 – present
- Advanced Data Mining Developed and taught yearly at Univ. of Memphis: 2000 – 2004
- Introduction to C Programming (with lab): every other semester Univ. of Memphis: 2000 – 2004
- Digital Logic Design (with lab): every other semester Univ. of Memphis: 2000 – 2004
Courses taught on an irregular basis at Univ. of Louisville (2005-2019)
- Data Mining, Social Network Analysis and Text Mining (independent study taught 3 times), Graph mining (independent study), Advanced Web Search and Information Retrieval.
- Data Science (independent study to a cohort of 3 NSF REU students)